Neuleaf Tropical Teas: Asia's Natural Bounty in a Cup
We were inspired by Asia's bounty and holistic, natural approach to keeping body and spirit fit, strong, and in harmony with the world. For our tropical teas, we use the same leaves, flowers, fruit and herbs that have been used by herbal practitioners for thousands of years. The herbs that go into the making of Neuleaf Tropical Teas are grown organically, carefully hand picked and processed naturally, with the assistance of our partners-farmers and small producers who value and nurture their land and strive to keep it safe for all future generations.
Neuleaf Protective Teas-Coconut, Bignay, Co-Q10, Sambong and Seven Herbs.
- Sambong Tea, assertive but soothing menthol taste; the sambong herb promotes a healthy urinary system.
- Co-enzyme Q10 Tea, tart, energizing, made from four exotic, antioxidant rich berries.
- Seven Herb Tea, most popular Philippine traditional drink, made from seven indigenous and beneficial herbs.
- Coconut Flower Tea, pleasant and soothing, made from the buds of Asia's tree of life.
- Bignay Tea, tart and refreshing drink from the anti-oxidant rich Philippine currant
Neuleaf Age Defying and Beautifying Teas-Papaya, Guava, Mangosteen, Noni and Gotu-Kola
- Guava Tea, fragrant and tangy, made from the antioxidant-rich tropical guava, the new Superfruit.
- Mangosteen Tea from xanthone-rich Asia's queen of fruits, sweet-tart and refreshing.
- Wild Noni Tea, a pleasant tasting tea made from noni-a good source of fiber, carbohydrates, Vitamins C and A, niacin and iron.
- Papaya Flower Tea, a delicious drink from the herb papaya, rich in antioxidants Vitamins A, C and E, as well as Vitamin B and minerals.
- Gotu Kola Tea, made from this herb rich in Vitamins B1-B3 and Vitamin B6, plus saponin, believed to promote and improve brain function, including memory and capacity to learn.
Neuleaf Energizing and Rejuvenating Teas-Bitter Melon, Banaba, Moringa and Anona-Graviola
- Moringa Tea, mild and soothing, made from the leaves of the nutritional powerhouse moringa oleifera.
- Mild and soothing Banaba Tea, made from the banaba fruit and flowers, a rich source of vitamins and minerals and dietary fiber.
- Anona Flower Tea and Graviola Tea, rich in Vitamin C, B1 and B2, potassium and fiber and low in cholesterol, saturated fat and sodium.
- Bitter Melon Tea, astringent and robust, made from bitter melon leaves and fruit, rich in iron, beta-carotene, calcium, Vitamins A and C, B1-B3, phosphorus and dietary fiber.
Neuleaf Cleansing Teas-Wild Forest, Lemon Grass and Pandan
- Lemongrass Tea, citrusy, naturally sweet, loaded with minerals such as iron, potassium and manganese.
- Pandan Tea, fragrant and delicious, a perfect substitute for sugar and caffeine laden sodas.
- Minty and refreshing Wild Tea, recommended by the Philippine Department of Health for relieving abdominal pains
Neuleaf Feel Good Teas-Yerba Buena, Euphorbia, Ginger and Lagundi
- Yerba Buena or Mint Tea, clean and fresh menthol taste, made from this popular herb loaded with the antioxidants Vitamins A and C as well as dietary fiber, folate, iron, magnesium, calcium and Vitamin B2.
- Lagundi Tea, a soothing drink recommended by the Philippine Department of Health which strengthens the body's ability to fight off fever and respiratory infections
- Euphorbia Tea. Made from the herb euphorbia, a rich source of quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that is a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory.
- Neuleaf Yellow Ginger Tea, spicy and aromatic, made from the ginger root-a good source of potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese and Vitamin B6.